Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Chief Manager Scale IV (Main Stream) and Senior Manager Scale III (Main Stream).
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Chief Manager Scale IV (Main Stream) and Senior Manager Scale III (Main Stream). Eligible candidates can apply for Central Bank of India recruitment vacancies by February 11, 2023, at the official website, Centralbankofindia.co.in.
The online examination and interview round for recruitment by Central Bank of India is tentatively going to be held in March 2023. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 250 vacancies, out of which 50 vacancies are for Chief Manager Scale IV (Main Stream) and 200 for Senior Manager Scale III (Main Stream) posts.
CBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates applying for Chief Manager posts should not be more than 40 years while for Senior Manager posts the upper age limit is 35 years as on December 31, 2022. Upper age relaxation is given for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. CAIIB and higher qualification will be given preference.
CBI Recruitment Application Fee
Unreserved category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 850 to apply for Central Bank of India recruitment. SC/ST/PWBD candidates/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process for CBI Recruitment
- The selection in Central Bank of India recruitment will be done through online written test and personal interview. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
- Easy process to apply for CBI Recruitment
- First of all candidates visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Here on the home page, click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on “Click Here to Apply” under RECRUITMENT of Chief Manager in Senior Management Grade Scale IV in Main Stream and Senior Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale III.
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill the details, upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.