Sarkari Naukri 2023 Indian Army Recruitment 2023: There is a good opportunity to become an officer in the Indian Army under JEE Main 2023. Before applying for these posts (Indian Army Bharti 2023), the candidates should read the given things carefully.
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2023 Notification: There is good news for the youth looking for Sarkari Naukri in the Indian Army. For this, the Indian Army has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 10+2 entry 50 course posts (Indian Army Recruitment). Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for these posts (Indian Army Bharti 2023), can apply by visiting the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects and must also appear in JEE Main 2023 exam.
The online application link is available from 01 June to 30 June 2023. A total of 90 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment (Indian Army Recruitment 2023). Shortlisted candidates will likely to undergo SSB interview from August/September 2023.
Apply for Indian Army Bharti by this date
Those candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online from 01st June to 30th June. Also, a total of 90 posts will be filled through this recruitment process.
Will get salary on selection in Indian Army
- Lieutenant Level – Rs 56,100-1,77,500
- Captain Level – Rs 61,300-1,93,900
- Major Level 11 – Rs 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A – Rs 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel Level 13 – Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier Level 13A – Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General Level 14 – Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15 – Rs 1,82,200- 2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG+ Scale Level 16 – Rs 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army CDR/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17 – Rs. 2,25,000/- (Fixed)
- COAS Level 18 – Rs. 2,50,000/- (Fixed)
Educational Qualification to apply for Indian Army Vacancy
Must have passed class 12th with minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized education boards. Also the candidate should appear in JEE Main 2023.
See notification and apply link
Till what age can apply in Indian Army
Candidates who are applying for these posts, their age limit should be between 16½ years to 19½ years.