Haryana Ration Card Form 2022: Ration card is an official document which is provided by all state governments to their citizens to buy subsidized provisions. Food and Civil Supplies Department issues ration cards for residents in Haryana.
In this article, we look at the procedures to obtain ration card in Haryana. Online applications have been started by the state government to make Haryana ration card, the citizens of the state who want to make their ration card do not need to go anywhere because now people can get their new ration card made through online application. .
You can get your new ration card made through online application) or renewal of old ration card (renewal of old ration card), for this the state government has launched an online portal. Today we will tell you through this article. How can you apply for making Haryana Ration Card?
Haryana Ration Card List 2022 Status, Apply Online, Form Download Link, and Process are explained in detail on this page. Complete information about Haryana Ration Card List 2022 will be available to you in our article. We will provide you complete information about the use of this portal in our article today.
Hope you all read our article carefully, in our article you will get the complete information about status, apply online, download etc clearly. Stay connected with us for more details and add our website to your bookmarks.
Haryana Ration Card Form 2022 Registration, and Enquiries
Want to View and Download New Haryana Ration Card List 2022 for BPL and APL Card Holders? Not only you but all the new applicants ration card holders of Haryana want to check your name on the official website. Every year lakhs of Haryana people apply online for new ration card. But not all EPDS are approved by Haryana Department. So people want to know the reason and Haryana Ration Card List whether their name is listed or not.
As you know there are three types of ration card available for Haryana. These three are BPL, APL and NFSA. In 2022, Haryana government gives APL, NFSA and BPL ration card list for this state every year. In some cases, people migrated from other places. “One Nation One Ration Card Scheme” is available to get food subsidy from any ration shop in Haryana.
Haryana Ration Card Form 2022
हरियाणा राशन कार्ड ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 2022
Purpose of Ration card
- Ration card is a privilege given to citizens who have low income and are unable to afford the prices of essential commodities like food, oil etc. Ration card is also used as a proof of identity and address to avail benefits of government schemes.
Haryana Ration Card 2022
- Ration card is an essential document issued by the state government for the purchase of essential commodities from fair price shops. There are separate ration cards for Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya families. It is a very useful document for Indian citizens as it saves money in purchasing essential commodities at a discounted rate.
- Ration card in Haryana can also be used as a proof of identity for other documents like domicile certificate, inclusion of your name in voter list etc. Apart from permanent ration card, all states can also issue temporary ration card. Which will remain valid for specified months and will be issued for relief purposes.
Haryana Green, Yellow, Pink, Khaki Ration Card
- Haryana Government has started the process of making Haryana Ration Card for all categories of citizens. In Haryana, green, yellow, pink and khaki color ration cards are made. These ration cards are made for different categories of citizens. Citizens of Haryana can get ration card made according to their category. The government will make ration cards for 10 crore citizens of about 83.1 lakh families.
- 42 lakh ration cards will be made by the Haryana government for the families coming above the poverty line, while 24 lakh ration cards will be made for other piracy families. Apart from this, 13.1 lakh ration cards will be made for the families coming below the poverty line and 4 lakh ration cards will be made for the citizens coming under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Benefits to the families of BPL and Antyodaya Yojana
- All below poverty line families would be provided 5 kg wheat at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and under Antyodaya scheme 35 kg wheat would be provided at the rate of Rs 2 per kg to the beneficiaries. Citizens coming below poverty line and citizens coming under Antyodaya Anna Yojana will be provided 2 kg sugar at the rate of Rs 13.50 per kg, 7 liters of kerosene oil at the rate of Rs 13.63 to Rs 14.58 per kg. Apart from this, 2.5 kg pulses will be provided at the rate of Rs 20 per kg..
Types of Ration Card
- APL Ration Card – APL ration card is for families coming above the poverty line, any person from Bihar can apply for this ration card. The color of the APL ration card is orange. No income has been fixed for this ration card.
- BPL Ration Card – BPL ration card is issued for the families coming below the poverty line, the annual income of the families coming below the poverty line should be less than Rs. 10000. The color of BPL ration card is red.
- AAY Ration Card – AAY Ration Card has been issued for very poor families whose financial condition is weak. If no income is fixed or no income, they can apply for this ration card. The color of the card is yellow.
Important Documents Required
- Documents attached with the application form, at the time of application for ration card.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Gas connection
- Tenancy Agreement
- Electricity bill, etc.
Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2022
Ration Card Application Procedure Offline:
Follow the below mentioned to apply for the ration card through offline mode.
Step 1: The applicant must visit the District food and supplies controller office.
Step 2: Fill out the application form correctly with your basic details such as name, address, mobile number etc.
Step 3: Upon submission of the form, you will be issued with a slip notifying the date to contact the appropriate office for collecting the ration card.
Ration Card Application Procedure – Online
Step 1: The applicant has to log in to the SARAL website of Haryana.
Step 2: Click on apply for service on the left bar of the screen.
Step 3: Select the service “Issuance of new ration card”.
Step 4: Fill in the required details mentioned in the form and attach the scanned documents.
Step 5: Finally click on the “submit” button to submit your application.
Note: The acknowledgment form will be displayed with your application reference number and simple ID to check the status of your application.
Track application status online
- To check the status of online application, select “Track Application Status” on the home page of Saral Portal. Enter your application reference ID as given on the acknowledgment form, and then the status of your application can be viewed.
Haryana Ration Card List 2022
- The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana has released the Haryana Ration Card List (District Wise). All the citizens who have made fresh registration for the ration card can now check their name in the eligible list of National Food Security Act (NFSA) / APL beneficiaries. Further, candidates whose name does not appear in Ration Card New List 2022 and who wish to apply for inclusion of name in New Ration Card List can apply in the prescribed format.
How to Check Haryana Ration Card Application Form Status?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Saral Haryana. After visiting the official website, you have to click on the option of Track Application Status.
- After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you on the next page. In this form, you will have to fill out Department, Service ID, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to click on the button Check Status. After this, the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Download Haryana Ration Card 2022 Apply Online Link
|Haryana Ration Card Application Form||Click Here|
|Haryana Ration Card Status||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|