Many people think that skin problems vary depending on the season. Dermatologists, however, do not agree with this. If there is a problem with the skin, it is always there. In some seasons it rears its head. Such as loss of skin moisture.
Although this problem is more common in summer, the skin can also become dry during monsoon. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun have a harmful effect on the skin. The skin begins to lose moisture.
Apart from that, commuting to and from office has also started now. As a result, you have to spend a long time in the air-conditioned environment. Wrinkles are appearing in the skin at a young age due to lack of sufficient moisture.
How to understand the skin is losing moisture?
1) Skin rash, itching, acne.
2) Skin becoming overly sensitive. Redness on the skin, itching.
3) Wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes.
4) Decreased skin brightness. The skin gradually becomes dull.
5) Dehydrated skin becomes extremely dry. Various red spots on dry skin.
More News: Click Here