Aadhar Card: PAN card will be canceled from April 1. However, many people are facing a serious problem. That is, there is an error in their Aadhaar card or PAN card, as a result of which the link of Aadhaar card with PAN card is stuck.
Aadhar Card: Only two days left. PAN card should be linked with Aadhaar card. Linking of PAN Card with Aadhaar Card has been made mandatory by the Central Government. If PAN card is not linked with Aadhaar card within this period, the PAN card will be canceled from April 1. However, many people are facing a serious problem. That is, there is an error in their Aadhaar card or PAN card, as a result of which the link of Aadhaar card with PAN card is stuck. But don’t worry, you can change or update your Aadhaar card or PAN card information at home.
How to Update PAN card
- First of all visit NSDL official website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- Then select the pan correction option from the application type option. Now fill the personal details.
- Now enter captcha code and click submit option.
- Now the token number will be sent to your phone.
- Then click on PAN Application Form option.
- Check that all the information you have entered in the preview is correct. Then click on payment option.
- You will receive an acknowledgment slip once the payment is made. Take a print out of it and submit it to NSDL office.
How to Update Aadhaar Card
- If information like your name or date of birth is incorrect in the Aadhaar card, you can update the information online.
- First you need to visit the official website of Aadhaar https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Now click on log in option.
- Now enter your Aadhaar card, captcha code and click on “Send OTP” option.
- One time password or OTP will be sent to your register number.
- Enter this OTP and login.
- After logging in, click on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Online’ option to update your name, date of birth, gender, address.
- After updating information click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’ option.
- Your Aadhaar card information will be updated only after making the payment.