Motorola Edge 40: American technology giant Motorola has now officially launched the Motorola Edge 40 in India. The Motorola Edge 40 under Rs 30,000 has wireless charging support. The Motorola phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8020 processor and is claimed by the company to be the “world’s thinnest 5G smartphone with IP68 rating”.
The handset is priced at Rs 29,999. According to reports, the sale of the smartphone will start from May 30 on Flipkart and Motorola India website. Motorola Edge 40 is already available for pre-order on Flipkart.
As an introductory offer, the company is giving a benefit of Rs 3,100 to Jio users. These include partner offers of Rs 1,050 from Ajio, Ixigo and ET Prime along with 100GB of additional 5G data (10GB per month) worth Rs 1,000.
Motorola Edge 40: Check Features
- The Motorola Edge 40 packs 8GB of RAM with 256GB of internal storage.
- The smartphone is offered in three color options – Reseda Green and Eclipse Black in a vegan leather finish and Lunar Blue in a PMMA (acrylic glass) finish.
- Motorola Edge 40 sports a 6.5-inch poled panel that offers full-HD resolution
- Motorola Edge 40 refresh rate 144Hz refresh rate.
- While the model with the Vegan finish measures 7.58mm in thickness, the PMMA finish variant measures 7.49mm.
- The Motorola Edge 40 display supports HDR10+, Amazon HDR playback, and Netflix HDR playback.
- The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8020 SoC coupled with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage and 8GB of LPDDR4x.
- To perform camera duties, there is a dual camera setup at the back.
- There is a 50MP main sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS) and a 13MP ultra-wide camera with macro vision.
- For selfies and video calls, the Motorola Edge 40 sports a 32MP camera at the front.
- The smartphone houses a 4,400mAh battery.
- It comes with 68W TurboFast charging.
- There is support for 5W reverse charging as well as 15W fast charging. The phone also comes with IP68 rating.