Daily Current Affairs 2022
Current Affairs plays an important role in getting good results in various government job examinations. Current Affairs G.A. Carries most of the numbers in the section. So if you sincerely dedicate your time to this subject then you can score well in GA section. Various Competitive Exams: West Bengal State Exams [WBCS / PSC Clerkship / PSC Miscellaneous / Krisi Prohukti Sahayak / PSC Food Sub Inspector / West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service / West Bengal Agriculture Service / Kolkata Police Constable and Sub-inspector / West Bengal Police Constable and Sub Inspector / School service commission / ICDS], Banking: – (IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI) Railway, Staff Selection Commission / UPSC / State Pcs Exams, etc. So in order to get good results in these exams, you have to spend time in Current Affairs. Therefore, in order to get good results in this section, all of you are advised to follow this website.
Current Affairs>> Naukri Sandhan
Daily Current Affairs
Daily Current Affairs in Bengali is the best way to prepare for the Current Affairs section. If you read the news every day, you will easily remember when you read Current Affairs at the end of the week or at the end of the month. So if you want to get good results in the current affairs section, if you read the daily current affairs on the NaukriS andhan Bangla website, you will have a good command of the current affairs section before the exam.
1. Which team won Ranji Trophy 2022 for the first time by defeating Mumbai by 8 wickets?
- Madhya Pradesh
Answer:: Madhya Pradesh
2. Who became the first Indian to win silver in Asian Cycling Championships 2022?
- Ronaldo Singh
- Abhijit Nair
- Vikram Singh
- Sridhar Sabanur
Answer:: Ronaldo Singh
3. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of BSE Limited?
- Bikramjit Sen.
Answer:: S.S. Mundra
Year of establishment – 9th July, 185
4. Which country launched 3 new remote sensing satellites called Yagon-35?
5. In which country did Garuda Aerospace Company recently announce to set up a drone factory?
- Answer:: Malaysia
6. Who is the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
- Nitin Gupta
- Ajit Doval
- Milne burns
- Govinda Bera
Answer: Nitin Gupta
Headquarters – New Delhi
Year of establishment – 1973
7. Which country recently launched a rocket named “Zuljanah” into space?
- United Arab Emirates
8. Who was appointed as the Director-General of the first Regional Office of New Development Bank (NDB)?
- Ramvaidya Pandey
- Sridhar Acharya
- Sujoy Madhavan
- d. J. Pandian
Answer:: d. J. Pandian
This Regional Office is located in Gift City, Gujarat, India
9. Which state has approved 9.3600 MW Adani Green Energy Project?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer:: Andhra Pradesh
10. UN Ocean Conference 2022 is being organized in which country?
- Answer:: Portugal